A growing UK law firm is seeking a Compliance Assistant to work in their London office. This firm provides an exceptional opportunity to utilise pre-existing skills in a fast-paced and analytical environment. You\'ll be working within the Compliance Department alongside a highly qualified and knowledgeable team to manage client and company information, archive files, and assist with audits to ensure that regulations are met.
The successful compliance assistant will have several important responsibilities, including:
- Assisting with updating client information and relevant databases
- Prepare files for auditing and manage return/retrieval of files
- Completing both AML and sanction checks on clients
- Ensuring register of undertakings and hospitality are completed in a timely manner, and reminding staff that all gifts need to be reported
Essential skills required by the compliance assistant include:
- Previous law firm or Professional Services experience, particularly Anti Money Laundering
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally with staff and externally with clients.
NOTE: Only those with legal right to work within the UK need apply for this position.
- £32000.00 - 42000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted: