I am working exclusively with a leading global Media brand who are looking for a dynamic and creative HR Director to lead their people strategy.
As part of the senior leadership team, you will manage and lead change programmes, to drive talent and people development plans and ensure that the message is clear and consistent across the business.
You will be excited by the prospect of joining a growing business and the level of ambiguity which sometimes comes with that. You will contribute to strategic decisions as well as support with the ongoing change and transformation of the business. You will thrive providing exceptional business partnering and have ability to support employees in a fast paced, demanding environment.
Some of the duties will include the following (however, please contact me for a full and detailed job description)
- Act as the face of HR for the company.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan set by the Group Board.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur.
- Work in close partnership with senior management to prepare an HR strategy to be approved by the Group Board of Directors with a focus on improving staff welfare, communication, and diversity and inclusion policies; responsible of the implementation after the approval.
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance supported by the company\'s HR legal advisors.
- Develop and maintain a succession plan for all departments.
- Manage the diversity internship scheme and implement other initiatives to both positively impact resourcing and also achieve bigger inclusivity aims.
- Minimum 5 years\' experience of working as a Head of HR or HR Director.
- Dynamic leader with a clear vision and focus to improve the workplace environment.
- Previously influenced senior managers, built strong commercial relationships and driven an HR strategy.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships.
- Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Ability to recognise the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues.
- Act as a role model for the organisation and source of knowledge.
- Work with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve necessary outcomes.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions, with the ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion and job decsrption.
- £80000.00 - 100000.00
- Plus Bonus
- Job Type:
- Date Posted: