If you are a Graduate Recruitment Advisor who is looking for a role which offers guaranteed career progression, then you will be interested in a new role working with this award-winning team based in the City.
You will find yourself working very closely alongside the Recruitment Manager, who is not only a great mentor, but someone who is an expert in her field. She promises to help you fulfil your potential and develop your career whilst working as part of a small fun team.
The role would suit a career minded Graduate Recruitment Advisor who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment and who shares the need to have fun behind closed doors when the pressure is on.
- Assist the Graduate Recruitment Manager with the design and implementation of the firm\'s Graduate recruitment strategy
- Creating, developing and delivering graduate recruitment diversity and inclusion strategies and events
- Organise and run the summer vacation schemes and Assessment Centres
- Preparation and organisation of open days held in conjunction with target universities
- Preparation for law fairs e.g. collation of materials, liaison with courier
- Attendance at law fairs
- Assist with first line screening of vacation scheme and training contract applications
- Be able to prepare offer letters.
Key knowledge and skills
- Enthusiastic individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload.
- Comfortable accepting instructions and guidance from different angles.
- Good team member.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and spoken.
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and be effective under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion.
- Demonstrable good working knowledge at intermediate level of Microsoft Office packages in particular Word and Excel.
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- Proven experience as a Graduate Recruitment specialist (Essential)
- £45000.00 - 50000.00
- Bonus and Benefits
- Job Type:
- Date Posted: