Administrative Assistant at a prestigious UK-based law firm in London, located near Liverpool Street. This entry-level role is Legal PA / Secretarial focused, so is suitable for Junior Secretaries. This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of £26k.
The administrative assistant will be working alongside the legal support team to provide practical support, across practice groups, to the firm\'s lawyers at the highest level. This ranges from administrative support and diary management to producing a wide range of complex documents. The administrative assistant will also be playing a client-facing role, as secretaries are in regular contact with the firm\'s clients.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Meet required deadlines and negotiate alternate time-frames when necessary.
- Print, photocopy and scan relevant documents as and when required.
- File relevant documents in electronic or hard copy files as and when required.
- Assist with fee earner expense claims, cheque requisitions and other banking related admin in a timely manner.
- Assist with updating client information and relevant databases (eg. InterAction)
- Provide ad hoc support to the group or division such as dealing with incoming mail, answering the telephone, assisting with event/meeting logistics and any other administrative duties.
Key Performance Indicators include:
- PA team are satisfied with the level of administrative support they receive and agree that the quality of support you provide meets expectations.
- Work produced is consistently completed as requested, within agreed time-frames and is of a high standard.
- Actively participate in the firm\'s annual performance review process, using knowledge of the Business Support Competency Framework to set professional goals.
Administrative Assistant requirements:
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English, or equivalent.
- CILEX qualification.
- At least 6 months experience in a professional environment.
- Typing speed minimum of 45wpm with 98% accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to building effective and trusting relationships with people internally and external to the firm.
- BUPA Healthcare.
- Life Insurance.
- Season ticket loan for travel.
- 4% Pension contributions.
- City of London, London
- £23000.00 - 26000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted: