Working as an HR Shared Services Manager you will be part of a rapidly growing business with a friendly and collaborative culture quite like no other. If you are an experienced HR Services Manager who is available for a 6 month FTC, then this role will be perfect for you. It will offer you the opportunity to work on important projects and explore your potential, as well as provide you with a friendly, supportive working environment to develop and progress.
HR Services are responsible for all HR related administration supporting the employee lifecycle. The operations team also supports delivery to the business in the form of management information and reporting and in addition provides support to HR processes such as performance and pay reviews. You will also play a pivotal role in the adoption and development of their newly implemented HR system, Workday, supported by the HR Workday team.
You will be required to continually seek ways in which operational efficiency can be achieved through technology and people.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivery of HR administrative services as they relate to the employee lifecycle
- Delivery of HR administrative services in support of HR and firm-wide processes (e.g. performance management processes and annual declaration process)
- Seen as subject matter expert in HR policy, processes and relevant legislation as it relates to HR Services
- Builds and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Partners
- Keeps up to date with legislative changes and how these relate to the HR Shared Service function
- Creating an environment where team members are encouraged to share new ideas, learn from mistakes and are supportive of each other\'s strengths and development needs
- Manage quality, effectiveness and continuous improvement of the HR Shared Service offer
- Proven experience of management and delivery within an HR Shared Service structure, preferably within a professional services firm
- Knowledge of legal matters as they relate to HR and HR Shared Service function
- Experienced in HR systems; preferably Workday
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Project management experience gained through relevant project implementation(s) desirable
Please contact me for a job description and further information.
- Gatwick, West Sussex
- £45000.00 - 50000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted: