Working as a Learning and Development Administrator you will be part of a rapidly growing team who support the business and add value by ensuring that the needs of internal customers are met.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the L&D mailbox, responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Dealing with room bookings, equipment, printing, materials and organising of refreshments
- Ensuring that all appropriate course materials are in place for delivery of courses
- Managing joining instructions, registration and post course evaluation for the core curriculum.
- Produce standard reports and administer uploading of new learning packages in line with the Learning Management System requirements
- Supporting learners access the right information on the Learning Management System
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of the learning and development cycle (from identification to evaluation) working in a fast-paced role.
- Knowledge of Learning and Development interventions across a wide range of audiences.
- Working with Learning Management Systems.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and experience of collaborative working.
- £25000.00 - 30000.00
- Job Type:
- Date Posted: